Finding talent remains a huge challenge for many facilities, including hospitals, long-term care homes, assisted living and retirement communities. Reviewing applications, interviewing candidates and negotiating salaries all take precious time away from your existing business obligations. It takes some trial and error to find the right company for your staffing needs.
Why Choose Our Cooks?
We are a valuable resource for finding qualified and caring Cooks professionals promptly and efficiently. We research and analyze the candidate marketplace and provide exact candidate match promptly and easily. Before you can start finding quality Cooks, we can offer you professional, qualified and reliable Cooks that are right for your needs.
We take pride in every employee! Recruitment is an essential part of our business relationship with clients. All our Cooks are screened for proper credentials, including educational and employment history checks, Vulnerable Sector Screening, Immunizations, COVID-19 vaccination, and professional references.
Our innovative, ambitious and high energy Cooks provide services to our clients in compliance with all internal policies and procedures.
What Will They Do?
- Apply basic food and bake science to food preparation to create a desired end product.
- Contribute to and monitor adherence of others to the provision of a well-maintained kitchen environment and to the service of food and beverage products that are free from harmful bacteria or other contaminants, adhering to health, safety, sanitation and food handling regulations.
- Ensure the safe operation of the kitchen and all aspects of food preparation to promote healthy workspaces and the responsible, efficient use of resources.
- Support the development of menu options that reflect knowledge of nutrition and food ingredients, promote general health and well-being, respond to a range of nutritional needs and preferences, and address modifications for special diets, food allergies and intolerances, as required.
- Apply fundamental business principles and recognized industry costing and control practices to food service operations to promote a fiscally responsible operation.
- Apply basic knowledge of sustainability, ethical and local food sourcing, and food security to food preparation and kitchen management, recognizing the potential impacts on food production, consumer choice, and operations within the food service industry.
- Use technology, including contemporary kitchen equipment, for food production and promotion.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with team members and clients.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
What Sets Us Apart?
At Accela Staff, we are:
- Open 24/7